Sunday, March 29, 2020

Fun Things to Consider

A KEEP BUSY LIST

During this time of isolation it is good to occupy our minds with some mystery quilts and a few free patterns maybe.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been taking notes of some of the interesting places on the web that I have landed on and I thought I would share with everyone 😀.

I'm looking forward to starting a couple of these and I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Let me know what you think .... are you going to tag along?

Have fun!

Melissa's Mystery Quilt-Along
Three Color Mystery
Starts March 30th
Melissa's Mystery Quilt-Along

Lisa Bongean/Primitive Gatherings
Free Patterns and Tutorials
https://lisabongean.com/free-quilting-patterns/

Bonnie Hunter/Quiltville
Mystery-Medallion Style
Starts March 30th
Unity Quilt Along

Grand Country Quilters
Stay at Home Stitch Along Mystery Quilt - 63” x 81”
Fabric requirements (fat quarters) and cutting instructions were posted March 28th
Another clue next Saturday
Grand Country Quilters

Quilted Twins
Amazing selection of free scrappy patterns (be sure to scroll down)
Quilted Twins
also
Quilted Twins Mystery Quilt
First clue was March 28th
Not applique or a sampler

Lynette Anderson
Free Patterns
Wool, embroidery and traditional

'til next time,
QB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!