Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Oh, Deer, It’s Turkey Tuesday!

Deer and Turkeys

Doesn’t seem to matter what time of day it is we can glance out the window and see all kinds of wildlife walking down the street.




The girls like to watch the goings on but never seem to get too excited.  They have seen this type of activity ever since they were babies .... so nothing new for them.




I may be seeing a bit more of this wildlife in the next week ... hubby is installing my new wall cabinets in the studio and I will be moving into the dining room for a few days.  Income tax, pattern writing and binding are all on my list of to-dos while I’m banned from the studio.

No sewing for me for a bit .... how about you gals .... what are you working on?  Income tax done 🥴?

‘Til next time,
Marlene 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!