Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Spring Dreams - FREE PATTERN

SPRING DREAMS - FREE PATTERN!

I'm very excited to share a free pattern with everyone today!

Quite a number of years ago I designed a few patterns for the Moda Bakeshop and this bright, beautiful quilt was one of them.  Over the years the Moda Bakeshop has had to drop some of the patterns to make room for all the new ones that they add.

I have been contacted by a few people that have seen this photo and were not able to find the pattern anymore . . . 

So here it is!


Click on SPRING DREAMS - FREE up at the top of this page and then click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the document to expand it into a printable PDF so that you can make it too.  Enjoy this beautiful free pattern.


Over the years I have received photos from all over the world from people who have made this bright quilt.  I love seeing these photos!  So if you do make this, or even just a table runner or smaller quilt, please send me a photo - I can't wait to see what fabrics and buttons you use 😀.

Have fun with it and keep dreaming of an early Spring!

'til next time,

QB
Thank you for supporting small business.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!