Saturday, March 21, 2020

Worldwide Quilting Day - March 21, 2020

FREE SHIPPING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

on all orders over $50.00

During this unprecedented and concerning time I know that many of us quilters are hunkering down and getting some of our UFOs to the finish line and placed into the stack of "soon to be quilted" pile.

I also know that some people (like me) need more of a distraction during trying times and working on a UFO just doesn't cut it.  A new intriguing project (and new fabric) is sometimes just what I need to kick my mind into creative mode and put my troubles off to the side and my mind into a different zone.
So far this week I have started three new patterns and will be pulling the fabric for those in the next few days and I have participated in a mystery quilt along on Instagram (#pickledpinkmysterydollquilt) by Betsy Chutchian.  I know .... there is pink in there .... I never use pink!  If you are on Instagram pop over and get the instructions .... I learned a couple of new techniques and that is always a good thing 😀!  If you are not on Instagram let me know and I can give you some direction.


There are so many options out there for us quilters right now ... a quick search on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, quilting blogs and lots and lots of websites offering quilt alongs of all kinds.  Quilters have lots of options for new projects and most of us now have some time to dedicate to our addictive lifestyle.

QuiltBitz is here for you if you need a shipment of fabric, a bit of inspiration, or some help with a project.  Let me know what you need!

Please stay busy and do what you enjoy.

'til next time,
QB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!