Saturday, September 10, 2022

September!




Awe September ~

Fall is my favorite time of year.  The cool mornings, warmer days and cool evenings.  I find this is the time of year to start planning all the projects I would like to get done while staying warm through to spring.

Quilting - quilting is at the top of the list!  Looking forward to hibernating in a condo for a WEEK with my best quilting buddy and doing what we love quilting, eating and more quilting and laughing.  To me this is true bliss.

I have now owned QuiltBitz over six months, and am still navigating my way through small business ownership.  I am so glad that I took this leap of faith.  Having my own quilt shop is something I have always  wanted to do.  Choosing and collecting fabric is totally different than quilting.  QuiltBitz has been lots of fun and I look forward to the months, years down the road to see where the journey will take me.

One other thing I am looking forward to navigating through is blogging and sharing through blogging.  It is my goal to share quilting projects, pictures, quotes and recipes.  I do hope you will follow along this new journey with me.

Until next time...🌻

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!