Friday, September 30, 2022

As we move into October, I find myself wanting to stay inside more where it is warm and cozy, doing the things many of us enjoy. Quilting being at the top of the list, looking forward to getting lost in my studio creating new projects and completing a few UFO's.  Looking forward to Thanksgiving weekend when all of the boys will be home along with my brother and his family.  This family tradition is one of my favorite annual gatherings.  Lots of great company and food, the memories to last a lifetime.

The changing colors of the season are so beautiful and comforting as we spend more time indoors baking, making soup and so on. Fall is my favorite season.

Remember to smile - It looks good on YOU!

Until next time... KM


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!