Sunday, June 26, 2022

June Sunshine


 Good Morning, 

Here we are almost through another month and it is just starting to feel like summer is upon us.  The past few months have had some trying times for me with my ankle.  I broke it back in February and it seems to be a long journey.  I am still not driving and to say it has slowed be down is an under statement.  Anyways onward and upward as they say.  

I have been enjoying my side gig, my online quilt studio.  Many new things to grasp and who would have thought buying fabric would be tough?  So many choices and so little time.  I was asked the other day if I sold time as well, this made me giggle because there is so much truth to that.  We love fabric and just want it all.  I call it my retirement fund, when we will have that so called time.

As we move through this next season I am  making sure that I do take the time to do the things that make my heart happy. The laundry can wait, the dusting can wait - life is far to short to sweat the small stuff. 

Anyways enjoy this warm sunny Sunday! 

~KM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!