Friday, June 10, 2022

How can it be June already?

 Well here we are moving right along through 2022.  The past couple years have been a time we all will never forget. Did you ever think the world would come to a complete halt and we would learn to stay home?  I think in many ways it made us slow down and really look within and get back to the basics.  I have three boys and they have learned to graduate from high school without a prom, do studies from university and college online. I have one son graduated from high school not in the same way his older two brothers did and one graduated from college like it was just another day.  Last month my oldest son graduated from university and we had the honor to watch him walk across the stage.  This was the most wonderful feeling, is what we know as normal slowly returning.  I do think that we have all learned many things these past couple years and that is to adapt, be kind and open minded.  At the beginning of this year in February I decided to follow a dream and have my own quilt shoppe, I purchased QuiltBitz.  I am enjoying this new journey and all that it brings.  After all now I have a reason to build a stash....  As I sit and type this blog another new thing, I find myself reflecting and realizing that if you want something or would like to do something do it, don't wait.... "Take the Trip - Buy the Shoes - Eat the Cake" We all know that things can change just like that.  Have a beautiful day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!