Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day!
Today is a special day and cherish with all those close to your heart.  I am very blessed today to have all three of my boys home.  This has been a very good day and past week.  As two of my boys leave for the next chapter of their lives, (one for the summer to work and the other to start a new job) I hold close to my heart all three of them.  They never cease to amaze me and all they have accomplished in their short lives.  Being their Mum has been amazing, making memories, sharing laughter, tears, victories and all that life brings. Although I am sad to not have my boys all home 24/7 it brings me comfort in knowing they are all moving ahead confident and with a good foundation of this thing we call "life".
Until next time....KM 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!