Thursday, February 20, 2020

My Quilting Directors

National Love Your Pet Day!

I would like to introduce one of my creative directors .... meet Tia Maria.

Tia is five years old and is a beautiful Bengal .... maybe just a bit on the “tubby” side but such a big pussy cat 🐱.  Tia is in charge of my time management .... she ensures that I get up early EVERY morning -  usually around 5:00 a.m. .... sometimes 5:30 ....... way too early in my opinion but there is no arguing with her.


Whiskey is my very loving director of operations (she is a little camera shy 😞).


Whiskey is a beautiful, tall, and lean seven year old Bengal ..... Tia and her had the same Mom but different daddies.  Both girls enjoy the job of quilt quality control 😀.... although they are not allowed out in the studio (located in our backyard) ...... they only inspect the quilts that come into the house.

These two directors keep us on our toes and make our days very interesting - we wouldn't have it any other way!

We don't need a special day to love our girls 😊, and we love them to bitz every day!

Do you have directors in your sewing room?

'til next time,
QB




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!