Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Finally!

ONE UFO IS DONE!

What with everything going on in January .... family, business, etc., etc., ..... it has been very difficult to find some sewing time for myself, but finally I have a completed project!

Oh, what a feeling!!!

I have an embarrassing stack of quilt tops that need to be quilted .... it looks like I chose the smallest one to complete and that is true 😖.  Start small and work towards the big stuff is my philosophy.


This little 20" x 20" quilt is by the Red Button Quilt Co. (see the red button!) ... and is called Minnesota Flurries.  I purchased this as a kit at Quilt Market in 2015 and have been working away at it for FIVE years 😒.

I LOVE kits .... everything is at your fingertips when you need it .... right down to all those snowflake buttons!


Someone slept through all the excitement .... I wish I could close my eyes and sleep as soundly as Whiskey does.

How many UFOs have you finished this year?
'til next time,

QB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!