Friday, February 7, 2020

Country Charm Tablerunner - Free Pattern

Country Charm Tablerunner

This little project was designed back in 2006 as a freebie to say thanks to all of my business supporters and I wanted to pull it into the present to say a big THANK YOU to all of my new customers as well.

This tablerunner is the cutest!!  You can use 2.5” scraps or pick up one of those little mini charm packs by Moda.  I have some new ones coming in soon so you might want to wait until you see them before making this project.  Although, over the years I know I have made this one a good six or seven times, so be prepared to make more than one!

Like I said this is perfect for scraps, goes together really quick and makes a perfect gift whether it is for Halloween, Easter, Christmas or just because.  The embellishing with the buttons or appliqué makes each tablerunner unique and so much fun to make.

Enjoy.

Your support of my small business is very much appreciated.  Thank you!

Be sure to check the website often as there is new stock being added all the time.  Also make sure and sign up for the newsletter (at the bottom of the homepage) to keep up on what is new!

‘Til next time,
QB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!