Thursday, January 2, 2020

Electric Quilt 8

My New EQ8 Has Downloaded!


I'm so excited to now have the newest version of Electric Quilt 8 on my MacBook Air!

EQ7 has been on my Microsoft Surface for quite a few years and various other versions have been on my other systems throughout the years as well - all the way back to EQ3 or 4.  I have designed my quilts, and patterns, with this software forever it seems .... it is an amazing way to try new ideas, new layouts and colorways.  The option to import specific fabric lines to use in the design is priceless!

For 2019 I have had to use EQ7 on my Surface and decided not to upgrade to EQ8 until the release of the Mac compatible version.  When I saw that it was 25% off the other day, I knew the time had come.

This new software will be getting a run for its money in the coming months and I'm so looking forward to getting all my doodles into the system to see if they actually work 😀.

Do you EQ?  What are your favorite features?

'til next time,
QB




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!