Saturday, June 26, 2021

Spring Chickens ....

This gorgeous collection by Sweetwater was used for the June 1st Moda Mystery Fabric Club.  The six fat quarters from the club and the additional background fabric (from subscribers stashes) created this fun and whimsical quilt.
I don't usually have time to quilt each and every mystery pattern that I create but I did for this project.  Another whimsical touch of meander stitching I think adds to the overall cuteness and cuddle quality 😁


A whole jar full of Spring Chicken yo-yo's was a sight to see for sure!  There is just nothing cuter in the studio than these little circles lounging around on the counters ... and occasionally on the floor also 😂.  They did have a tendency to roll sometimes!

I had a lot of fun with this collection by Sweetwater and I know there are some more collections ordered and arriving in the coming months from these wonderful designers.

I can't wait to create something wonderful with those fabrics too.

If you are not already a subscriber to the Little Bitz Moda Mystery Club be sure to check out all of the details here.

'til next time
QB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!