Friday, October 9, 2020

Celebrating Fall Colors!

 I love the Fall season - not quite as much as I love Spring and all the new beginnings, but how can you not love all of these colors?


I am also celebrating Fall colors in my fabric collections right now.

Lancaster by Jo Morton


and of course Redwork Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings


I have used both of these collections in the past and created FREE patterns to go with the Little Bitz Mystery Fabric Club mailings.  These patterns were only available (right now) for subscribers to the Club for that particular month.  The patterns will hopefully be available to purchase as PDFs on the website pattern page in the near future.

For inspiration for your long weekend here are the projects that used these particular collections:



            

If you would like to learn more about the Mystery Clubs all of the information is on the website or by contacting me.


 

Enjoy your weekend and take time to connect with friends and family however you can.  And remember to be thankful for what we have.

QB

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. It makes me happy when I go to the mail box and the monthly mystery fabrics have arrived.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!